About LOA Architecture
LOA Architecture provides comprehensive architectural services, including conceptual planning, programming, and construction administration to educational, civic and residential clients in the Rocky Mountain region.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the firm was founded in 1985 by Luis Acosta (as Luis O. Acosta Architects, P.C.). In 2010, after working with Mr. Acosta for 14 years, Timothy Habben, NCARB, purchased and rebranded the firm as LOA Architecture.
LOA Architecture vows to continue and improve on the same high level of professional architectural services to clients (both established and new). Complete architectural services start with conceptual planning, programming and continues to thorough construction administration of the project during construction.
- Provide continuation of and improvement on the same professional quality services of on time and on budget project delivery.
- Develop a follow-up strategy for all clients’ needs during design and construction.
- Engage a pro-active, clear and concise method of coordination though constant and accurate communication with consultants during the design process using Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Continue refinement of established CADD standards and specifications to ensure the highest level of quality control.
- Provide Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) whenever prudent.